Nursery Operations Director
At Storybook Montessori, we are looking for an experienced and dedicated Operations Director to assume pivitol responsibility for the effective delivery of outstanding childcare and operating standards across the setting, whilst helping us to achieve an Oustanding OFSTED rating and maintain our Montessori Accreditation.
Nursery Operations Director Responsibilities:
• Continually improve operational management systems, processes and best practice to ensure we achieve an OFSTED Outstanding rating and maintain our Montessori accreditation
• Develop the staff team so that CPD is being managed and impletmented effectively
• Establish, develop and maintain highly professional working relationships with all relevant authorities, including relevant Local Authorities
• Ensure that all nursery financial targets are with regards to revenue, cost control and debt management
• Optimise nursery bookings and set staffing levels to ensure maximum effectiveness, efficientcy and co-ordination of all elemts of the operations
Nursery Operations Director Requirements:
• Significant practical experience in an Early Years education environment with a good understanding of the reality of delivering an outstanding service
• Appropriate sector-related qualifications (i.e. Level 4 in Early Years Care) as well as a Montessori qualification or a willingness to undertake a Montessori qualification
• Confident and credible leader with a strong ability to influence at a senior level with a passion for continuous improvement
• Able to communicate at all levels; not afraid to be ‘hands-on’ to develop understanding, build relationships and offer support where appropriate.
• Strong business acumen and ability to balance financial, operational and people priorities
• Ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality and be committed to the safeguarding of our children
• We are committed to safeguarding children and this post will be subject to appropriate vetting procedures and a satisfactory DBS check
About Storybook Montessori Ascot Limited:
Storybook is rated as Good and is the first Montessori accredited nursery to open in Ascot. Our emphasis is on enabling children to learn at their own pace, bringing a whole range of social and cognitive benefits to our children. We place great importance on training and developing the skills our of team and creating an environment of positivity where anything becomes possible!
Job type: 20 hours, Part-time, Permanent (hours to be worked between 7.15am and 6pm, Monday to Friday)
Salary: £50,000 to £55,000 per annum (pro rata)
Benefits: 21 days holiday (pro rata), company pension, personal development and study support, a dedicated staff room area, fruit, refreshments and complimentary toiletries.
No agencies please. Applications must be submitted via this link. Please do not email the nursery direct as your application may not be processed.
You may have experience of the following: Nursery Manager, Nursery Practitioner, Operations Manager, Senior Nursery Manager, Deputy Nursery Manager, etc.
£50000 - £55000 per annum
29 days ago
Nursery Operations Director