7 months ago
You will join us as a Nursery Practitioner to join our family at Buoys & Gulls Nursery.
Nursey Practitioner Responsibilities:
- Providing quality care to children from birth to five years.
- Administrative duties relating to the care of the children.
- Being involved in planning and evaluating activities.
- Developing your own skills & knowledge in effective child-care practice.
Nursery Practitioner Requirements:
You will have:
- SVQ 3, HNC or equivalent in Early Years Education and Care.
- Good practice and work in a positive manner.
- One year’s experience with children aged 0-5 is preferable but not essential.
- The role requires the successful applicant to be a positive role model.
- An enthusiastic individual who holds a similar passion for inspiring early years learning.
- We are looking for a good communicator and someone who has a true desire in wanting to work with children.
About Bertram Nursery Group ltd:
Bertram Nursery Group Ltd, formed in 2006 bringing together Happitots Day Nurseries, Strawberry Hill Nursery & other subsidiaries. In 2008 the group acquired Holyrood Nursery Group & other individual centres in NW England.
The group has grown steadily & now owns & operates 37 nurseries & 10 out of school care centres providing exceedingly high standards of care & education to over 2000 children each day & meeting the needs of local families, communities & business across the United Kingdom.
Bertram Nursery Group is the parent company for our skilled and experienced Early Years Training team BNG Training. We offer various Early Years qualifications and an excellent range of CPD courses.
Location: Buoys and Gulls Nursery, Peterhead, Aberdeenshire AB42 3AR
Job type: Full Time, Permanent, 40 hours per week (Temporary position also available)
Benefits: Competitive Salary, Uniform, Company Benefits, Discounts on childcare, Ongoing training and support, Progression opportunities within an award-winning company.
You may have experience of the following: Nursery Assistant, EYFS, Early Years, Early Years Education, Childcare, Child Protection, Nursery Worker, Early Years Practitioner, Education, Child Development, Nursery Practitioner, etc