An amazing opportunity has come available to work at our Dryden Street Nursery to join their already fantastic team.
Nursery Practitioner Responsibilities:
- All aspects of the nursery daily routine.
- Providing quality care to children from birth to five years.
- Administrative duties relating to the care of the children.
- Being involved in planning and evaluating activities.
- Developing your own skills & knowledge in effective child-care practice.
Nursery Practitioner Requirements:
- Level 3 CACHE, B-TEC or N.V.Q in Childcare and Education.
- Good practice and work in a positive manner.
- Experience of working with children 0-5.
- A passion for working in childcare.
About Bertram Nursery Group ltd:
Bertram Nursery Group Ltd, formed in 2006 bringing together Happitots Day Nurseries, Strawberry Hill Nursery & other subsidiaries. In 2008 the group acquired Holyrood Nursery Group & other individual centres in NW England.
The group has grown steadily & now owns & operates 37 nurseries & 10 out of school care centres providing exceedingly high standards of care & education to over 2000 children each day & meeting the needs of local families, communities & business across the United Kingdom.
Location: Dryden Street Nursery, Manchester M13 9AU
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £Competitive dependent on experience
Benefits: Competitive Salary, Uniform, Benefits, Discounts on childcare, Ongoing training and support, Progression opportunities within an award winning company.
You may have experience of the following: Nursery Assistant, EYFS, Early Years, Early Years Education, Childcare, Child Protection, Nursery Worker, Early Years Practitioner, Education, Child Development, Nursery Practitioner, etc
Competitive dependent on experience
10 days ago