Class People are working with a reputable nursery who are looking to recruit a qualified practitioner on a full time basis based in Cheltenham, the nursery has a wonderful enthusiastic team who pride themselves in creating a caring, loving, nurturing and safe environment for young children to express their individuality.
The role is part time based on 25 hours per week competitive salary and benefits, we are also recruiting for full time practitioners please get in contact if you are interested.
The Ideal Candidate will have the following:
- To provide high quality care and education, implementing curriculum plans and have knowledge of Early Years Foundation Stage ( EYFS) learning statements that link to experiences that are provided, children’s current interests and development
- Ensuring the highest standard of health and safety; completing regular safety checks, implement health & safety policy
- To have knowledge of an fully implement the behaviour management policy for consistency for children and other staff members
- Responsible for completing incident/accident/ records when appropriate and in accordance with relevant policies. Records are to be shared with parent by the Practitioner that dealt with accident/incident if available to do so
- To be responsible for the up keep of Pre-School, ensuring areas are safe, clean, well stocked, and accessible to all children. All staff to contribute to the cleanliness and organisation of the room at all times.
- Contribute to cleaning duties when necessary
- To have knowledge of and implement all safeguarding policies and procedures
- To attend staff meetings and regular training
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Wai Ho on 01242 898124 or email email@example.com.