£Competitive dependent on experience
6 days ago
You will join us as an Early Years Practitioner to provide a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for children.
- To effectively deliver the EYFS ensuring that the individual needs and interest of children in the setting are met (in conjunction with other team members).
- To ensure the provision of a high-quality environment to meet the needs of individual children having an awareness of any disabilities, family cultures and medical histories.
- To keep completely confidential any information regarding the children, their families or other staff that is acquired as part of the job.
- To be aware of the high profile of the setting and to uphold its standards at all times, both in work hours and outside.
- To undertake and lead on additional responsibilities such as SENCO, training co-ordinator, safeguarding Officer etc.
- Level 3 CACHE, B-TEC or N.V.Q in Childcare and Education.
- Good practice and work in a positive manner.
- Experience of working with children 0-5.
- A passion for working in childcare.
About Bertram Nursery Group ltd:
Bertram Nursery Group Ltd, formed in 2006 bringing together Happitots Day Nurseries, Strawberry Hill Nursery & other subsidiaries. In 2008 the group acquired Holyrood Nursery Group & other individual centres in NW England.
The group has grown steadily & now owns & operates 37 nurseries & 10 out of school care centres providing exceedingly high standards of care & education to over 2000 children each day & meeting the needs of local families, communities & business across the United Kingdom.
Bertram Nursery Group is the parent company for our skilled and experienced Early Years Training team BNG Training. We offer various Early Years qualifications and an excellent range of CPD courses.
Location: Media City, Salford Quays, Manchester
Job type: Full Time, Permanent 40 hours per week
Salary: £Competitive dependent on experience
Benefits: Competitive Salary, Uniform, Benefits, Discounts on childcare, Ongoing training and support, Progression opportunities within an award winning company.
You may have experience of the following: Nursery Assistant, EYFS, Early Years, Childcare, Child Protection, Nursery Worker, Early Years Practitioner, Education, Child Development, Nursery Practitioner etc