Think big, create better
Are you a Offering Director passionate about using your skills to make an impact? Are you driven by data, systems and change management to support clients to make better decisions through applying digital intelligence? Do you want to work on high profile projects with clients such as, Network Rail, Highways England, Heathrow Airport and New York MTA?
Amey Strategic Consulting are leading the Asset Management & Infrastructure market in Data Science and in scaling up digital capability within our client operations, all powered by an amazing collaborative team. With a growing team of 120+ employees, working across our 2 offices, London and Manchester, we continue to catalyse sustainable business change through our four key offerings.
Our information Services and Platforms team, ensures high-quality asset data is captured, processed, stored as a single source of truth and presented to engineers, managers and other stakeholders in an intuitive way that supports decisions and provides clear traceability of information from source to destination.
In our Strategic Consulting sector, you will be responsible for building an Information Services & Platforms (ISAP) service offering. You will contribute to the strategic and tactical planning for the offering and deliver projects on time and on cost to the satisfaction of our clients. You will be responsible for ensuring the service offering attracts, retains and develops the appropriate skills needed to manage and grow the business.
In a typical week you will:
- Prepare an offering plan for part of the overall offering and agreeing it with the Offerings Partner
- Deliver the plan monitoring progress and adjusting it with the ISAP Offerings Partner
- Ensure the right skills are available in the right numbers to meet the requirements of the Market Leads
- Lead and manage the team in the Information Services & Platforms area
- Develop and expand offerings to clients in individual offerings areas
- Lead, foster and encourage innovation
- Deliver projects on time, on budget, meeting or exceeding the expectations of the clients
- Work with the ISAP Offerings Partner to develop the culture of the team
We want to hear from you if:
- You are qualified with a first degree (or equivalent experience that is relevant to the post)
- You hold a second degree (Masters/PHD) or professional qualification (or equivalent experience that is relevant to the post) desired
- Have knowledge around the relevant technology solutions, operating models and a view of business-critical outcomes and success factors
- Have in depth knowledge of an individual service offering and able to generate technical challenge and present credibly
- Are experienced leading and managing a small team responsible for developing and delivering technical expertise into projects
- Have experience in running complex, £0.5m+ pound with multiple stakeholders
- Have experience in successfully developing and shaping new offerings, bringing them to market and realising a significant revenue stream
- Are experienced in developing client relationships
- Can innovatively and constructively challenge the status quo to drive forward the business
Our rewards make us better people here at Amey Consulting. If you're happy, you'll think better. It's a simple formula but one that puts your wellbeing as a top priority, that's why we've worked hard to build a reward and benefits program that puts you first, including;
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangements available
- Bespoke Talent Framework within Strategic Consulting
- Exceptional development and progression plan
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Minimum 24 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Additional Leave Purchase Scheme
- Amey Rewards Portal including healthcare, dental and childcare vouchers
What else is better about working for Amey?
Our success comes from a practical approach. We pride ourselves on solving complex challenges with original, real-world thinking, then turning it into a reality. Your solutions will have impact, making a genuine difference to people's lives. It's what makes a career with us unlike any other.
We value collective expertise, but also the spark one person can bring. As one of us, you can really be you, because your individuality is an asset. You'll be surrounded by people who want you to thrive and embrace new challenges.
You'll work in a team that is open-minded and where every idea will count. You'll be stretched, but always supported. Well recognise your hard work and look after your well-being too. You'll be empowered to play your part and achieve, encouraged to fulfil your own ambition as well as the shared one.
We don't believe in typical: we believe a diversity of backgrounds and skills create the best environment and opportunities. It means we ask better questions to arrive at better answers because we learn from each other's perspectives. And this means better outcomes for our clients our communities and ourselves.