Our client is looking for an experienced Office Administrator to join their small team. Working within the Automotive sector, our client is starting a new company in the UK, and the Operations Manager is looking for someone to assist him in the day-to-day running of the office.
This position is part-time, ideally 20-hours per week. Working days and Start / finish times are open to discussion.
Based in Reading, you will be working alongside the Operations Manager, to help support the day-to-day functions of the business. This will be a varied and exciting position where you will be involved in a number of different duties. As this company is just launching in the UK you will play a key role in helping the business function and support its growth.
To be successful in this role you will need to possess the following:
- A minimum of 2-years Office Administration experience
- To be IT literate, primarily with Email, Word and Excel
- Possess excellent organisational skills to prioritise different areas of the role
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- A flexible approach to the changing needs of the business
- Have a strong initiative and be proactive in your day-to-day work
Salary will depend on experience but up to £20,000 (Pro-rata) Based on 20-hours per week would pay approx. £10,400 per annum.