£30000 - £34000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Access Creative College is more than just a college; we are a hub for young creative entrepreneurs who are shaping the future of the creative industries.
Now in our 28th academic year and serving more than 2000 learners across our seven UK based Centres over Levels 1-5, Access Creative College has a well-established reputation for music courses. We’ve been part of Ed Sheeran, Rita Ora and JP Cooper’s journey to stardom. For the past three years, we have been striving to provide that same well-respected education to a new generation of gamers, photographers and digital media creatives.
Position: Online and eLearning Manager
Location: Birmingham, Bristol, Lincoln, London, Manchester or Norwich
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £30,000 to £34,000 depending on skills and experience (plus 12% London weighting where applicable)
About the role:
Access Creative College is seeking to appoint an Online and eLearning Manager to be responsible for the management of the virtual learning environment (presently moodle) for all ACC centres and provide support for the enhancement of learning and the student experience through the facilitation of innovation, creativity and knowledge transfer with regard to e-learning.
• Work with the Head of Operational Quality and the Centre Curriculum & Quality Managers to facilitate the most effective delivery of quality assurance and verification activities relating to summative assessment of learner work.
• Manage the eLearning assistant in supporting the delivery of high quality and innovative online learning platforms.
• Manage and coordinate the associated administration and technical support of the main virtual learning environment and associated learner- and tutor-facing technologies and platforms at the application level.
• Work to maximise the availability and accessibility of the platforms and to support continuous development and improvement in line with specified internal SLAs and relevant KPIs.
• Contribute to the ongoing process of innovative and industry-focussed curriculum development to the extent that these can be facilitated and/or enhanced by online learning platforms.
• Hold a relevant degree or relevant professional qualification at level 5 or above
• Experience of leading successful teams
• Success working in staff-facing support and/or facilitation roles
• Technical familiarity with the Moodle VLE system
• Experience of working in an educational context
• Experience of leading on the delivery of medium-to-long term projects working with diverse teams
You may have experience of the following: eLearning Manager, eLearning, E-learning, E-learning Manager, Training Product Development, Training Product Development Manager, L&D, Learning and Development, L&D Manager, Learning and Development Manager, Training Manager, Training Product Manager, Project Management, etc.
Access Creative College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Application to the Disclosure & Barring Service.
Access Creative College is committed to promoting a culture of Diversity and Inclusivity for all our employees and potential employees. We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds. In recognition of our commitment, we would particularly encourage applications from groups who are currently under-represented, which are those from the Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) communities and People with Disabilities and Women.