Salary: £44,000 (Prorated down to £26,000 based on 22.5 hours)
Location: Remote working
Sector / Industry: Non-profit organisation
Job Reference: 66DQW23
Aspion are proud to be working in partnership with the Association of Pharmacy Technicians UK who are a non-profit organisation who were initially formed in 1952. Today, they provide professional leadership and development opportunities for pharmacy technicians registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council or practising in Northern Ireland.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forwarding thinking organisation who have a history of commitment to their members by ensuring they deliver their values across professionalism, integrity and collaboration.
* Lead and develop an operational plan that meets APTUK strategic vision.
* Formulate and develop long and short-term objectives to ensure successful operations.
* Oversee all day-to-day operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall business strategy.
* Prepare annual budgets and advise the Board of Directors regarding the financial operations of APTUK.
* Provide high level Reports on project delivery and implementation to the Board of Directors.
* Ensure the activities of APTUK are legally compliant as stated in the Memorandum and Articles of the Association and the Standing Orders and reflect the needs of the pharmacy profession and its membership.
* Ensure APTUK is compliant with Companies House legislation
* Ensure the organisation is HR compliant with best practice and policies to ensure appropriate appointments to Director and Executive Committee member posts.
* Support the Directors with transitioning to a new operating model and Executive Committee with appropriate HR processes.
* £26,000 to be paid in monthly instalments on the 27th of each month -This is Fixed Term contract for one year
* Reimbursement of travelling and/or other expenses as indicated by Limited by Guarantee
* Articles and the National Officers handbook
* Pension contribution
* 20 days annual leave plus 8 days Bank Holidays (Annual Leave year runs 1st May – 30th April)
Required Skills Experience:
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Operational service management experience of at least 5 year
* Degree level management qualification or equivalent relevant experience
* Experience of supporting change management and service developments at a management level.
* Operational management experience
* Budget and Finance experience and relevant qualifications
* Experience in managing multiple projects
* Experience of producing reports and high-level communications
To apply and find out more about this opportunity, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Direct:
Principal Recruitment Consultant
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website
Role: Operation Lead - Part Time
Job Type: Contract
Apply for this job now.
21 days ago
Part Time Promotions