We are seeking to appoint an exceptional candidate to this new post. This is a fantastic opportunity for a strategic thinker with operational and financial acumen, who is looking to play a key role in building a relatively new organisation.
Operations Manager Responsibilities:
- Act as one of two senior managers (the other is responsible for delivery of most of the Trust’s client programmes) who together will be responsible the leadership of the charity on a day to day basis.
- Provide leadership that conveys vision, professionalism, commitment, high expectations and a sense of humour.
- Lead our partnership relations with other organisations including other agencies, charities, partner service providers, major grant funders and those who we provide training for.
- As needs may require, to apply for funding for, recruit and manage own PA, administrative and other support staff.
Operations Manager Requirements:
- Experience of working with organisation budgets, KPI’s and financial records.
- Experience of operations (finance training can be provided).
- 3+ years leadership experience.
- 3+ years financial management experience and / or medium scale fundraising.
- Track record of driving change in an organisation.
- Track record of inter-organisation relationship management.
- Experience of Quality Assurance within an organisation.
- Experience of recruitment.
- Competence with IT, particularly MS Excel.
- General knowledge of third sector, including compliance matters.
About Margaret Clitherow Trust:
MCT has a team of close-knit employees and volunteers. Everyone demonstrates an immense personal commitment to their work serving the marginalised. We are a relaxed team, with a big sense of humour, but also value drive, hard work and going the extra mile. We believe that our team is our greatest asset and we want to give them autonomy and challenge as well as support and training, with a real sense of continued learning that they can take forward in their careers. We celebrate potential as much as experience.
Location: Marlow, Buckinghamshire, MCT office (currently Marlow; moving to Wargrave area).
Job type: Part Time, Permanent; 0.8 FTE, 32 hours per week, Monday to Thursday, 9.00am to 6.00pm four days per week. Flexible and home working can be considered.
Salary: £30,000 per annum (pro rata £37,500).
Benefits: Pension scheme, Personal training budget, Generous paid holiday: pro rata equiv. 35 days holiday plus 8 days national (bank) holiday, Flexible working-hours and some working from home, Potential to go full-time if desired.
You may have experience of the following: Finance Manager, Operations Manager, Fundraising Manager, Quality Assurance, Recruitment Manager, Financial Management, Budget Control, Fundraising, Operations, Fundraising Executive, Finance Controller, etc.
£30,000 per annum (pro rata £37,500)
4 months ago