Optimisation Analyst | Holborn | Permanent
The optimisation analyst will provide critical analytical decision support that will ultimately drive sales across Premier Inn.
You will be supporting a programme of continuous optimisation and A/B testing on Whitbread’s digital properties (Premier Inn websites and apps, Restaurant brand websites). To give you an idea of scale, the premierinn.com website handles nearly £2billion worth of transactions a year.
You will work closely with colleagues and senior stakeholders in other functions to understand the business’ testing requirements and to ensure effective prioritisation to maximise business benefit through A/B testing.
What you’ll be doing:
- Perform statistically robust A/B and multivariate tests on Whitbread’s digital properties (Premier Inn websites and apps, Restaurant brand websites) through:
- Creation of comprehensive test and analysis plans
- Working seamlessly with Product, Implementation, UX and Design teams to move tests from ideation to execution to completion
- Performing detailed and robust analysis of tests and providing clear and actionable recommendations on next steps
- Creation of A/B test commercial impact assessment and incrementality tracking
- Continuous tracking and communication of the benefits of the optimisation workstream – regularly evaluating the commercial benefit of the programme and cascading to key stakeholders.
- Distribute test and communication plans to stakeholders with clear guidance on how risk is minimised through the A/B testing process
- Regularly present test results to key stakeholders
- Complete detailed analysis of digital performance, considering web analytic trends by analysing traffic, conversion, revenue, booking metrics and drivers of performance
- Develop reporting frameworks to support monitoring of specific commercial and onsite user experience programmes and trials. Complete detailed analysis associated with projects to prove benefit of key commercial programmes
What we’d like you to have:
- Proficiency in Web Analytics (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, etc…)
- Experience in Optimisation (Adobe Target, Optimizely, etc…)
- Advanced statistical and data extraction and modelling techniques
- Experience with data visualisation tools (e.g. Tableau, MS Power BI)
- Experience with programming languages, such as SQL, or similar