We have started to use outsource services for call centre activities in 2013 and have since extended with an additional partner.
Since March the majority of call taking, and email answering colleagues are working from home due to the pandemic.
Between them, they take all incoming customer service calls, respond to customer email queries and also undertake some back-office admin process and latterly have been supporting with complaints remediation work.
Their contracts expire in May 2022 and due our procurement processes, the tendering of services needs to start now.
We also wish to make some changes to the current contract in terms of services delivered so are undertaking process reviews that you will be asked to take part in to ensure the contract is future proofed for the next 5 years.
There will continue to be presence and interfaces with teams based in our headquarters, so the project will require work to be completed to ensure there are no gaps in the provision of customer services.
Therefore, experience of an operational call centre and admin processing would be useful along with your procurement and analytical expertise.
Headline experience required for this role are
- Procurement (Documentation production to submission review)
- Financial Services or a regulated environment an advantage
- Customer Service / Call Centre and Outsourcer Experience
- Operational experience of the above
- Similar size project / task delivered
- Understanding of the outsource landscape in the UK
- Collaborative and proactive approach to tasks
- Stakeholder management
- Process mapping / LEAN 6 sigma an advantage
- Able to contribute to the outsourcing / insourcing debate
- Data savvy and expertise analytical skills
Ideally we are looking for a detail expert rather than a planner