PA - HR Managed Services
Job Title – PA, HR Managed Services
Location – Market Harborough LE16 7WG
Salary – £23,000 - £27,000 PA
Duration – Permanent 8.30 – 5.00 Monday to Friday OR part time across 5 days per week.
Sector – Professional services/HR
We are looking for a highly organised individual with exceptional attention to detail - could this be you? Do you have outstanding administrative skills and experience and are you looking for your next challenge? Interested?
Our client is an outsourced HR, payroll and employee benefits service provider, and this is an exciting opportunity to join the HR team. We are looking for a highly organised Personal Assistant who enjoys the day to day interaction with clients and can proactively manage a varied workload.
The responsibilities for the role will include:
- PA Support to the Director – becoming a reliable deputy.
- Administration – Formatting and proof-reading documents, overseeing the office administration and happy to take on other projects.
- Communication and relationship building – with clients and the rest of the team.
- HR managed services – processing the onboarding and offboarding paperwork and maintenance of HR files and documents; responding to day to day queries for HR admin support.
- Technical competence – managing the CRM and getting to know the HR online system inside out.
The successful PA will have:
- Proven experience as an Administrator in a similar role.
- Ability to follow process diligently.
- A sharp eye for detail.
- Excellent IT skills (MS Office).
- Great organisational skills.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- The ability to be both proactive and reactive within a small team.
You may have a background of the following PA, Administrator, Administration, HR, HR administrator, Business administrator, office manager, office administrator, etc.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications. Emerald Starfish are working exclusively with this client on a retained basis.
Closing date for applications is 20th November 2020
Start date will be 4th January 2021.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.