Job Title: PA to Directors of Retail
Holland & Barrett has an exciting role for a PA to the Directors of Retail . This is a provision of full secretarial and administrative support to the Directors of Retail, and team when necessary.
- Diary and email management.Dealing with incoming email, and post, and corresponding on behalf of the Director.
- Drafting responses for the Director to letters and emails.
- Acting as gatekeeper for pre-screening all internal and external queries, whether these are calls, post and/or emails and the use of own initiative to respond where possible and/or appropriate. Organising internal/external meetings.
- Preparation of documentation, presentations and agendas for internal and external meetings.
- Providing meeting support, including coordinating diaries, booking rooms, hospitality etc.
- Attending meetings as appropriate in order to take minutes and ensuring all actions are accurately recorded and followed up.
- Arranging travel including flights, trains, hotels, transfers, ensuring the Director is fully aware of the itinerary.
- Providing a level of support for Director's team, including meeting coordination, diary management, holiday tracking etc.
- Ensuring expenses and invoices are monitored and checked in line with Company policy before signing off and processing by the Director.
- Liaising on behalf of the Director with all levels of management.
- Devising and maintaining both paper and electronic office filing systems.
- Managing projects, carrying out background research and presenting findings.
- Maintaining confidentiality at all times and strict prioritisation of tasks.
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to build strong working relationships with stakeholders
- Confidentiality when dealing with sensitive information
- Good team player
- Honest and reliable
- Ability to communicate effectively with various levels of the organisation both internally and externally
- Previous experience of working at Corporate Board level
- Competent in the use of Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to multitask and flexibility to reprioritise work load as appropriate
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail and a strong work ethic
- Ability to work independently and be proactive
- Flexible approach with the ability to multi-task and work on own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines