Manpower are currently recruiting for a Paint Mixer for a prestigious client based in Smethwick. Responsible for mixing paint to specified formula, picking and packing products ready for dispatch. Monitoring stock levels in and out.
Duties include, Mixer responsibilities
- Ensure full compliance of H&S responsibilities are adhered to including correct use of PPE and other safety materials, H&S paperwork.
- Dispense & mix paint to specified formula to fulfil customers order requirements.
- Label products correctly and ensure quality checks are adhered to.
- Replace barrels on dispenser as required using correcting lifting methods and aids.
- Monitor goods & material in and out of warehouse / production area, ensuring correct rotation, stock taking, re-ordering, and correct storage.
- Colour match products to customer requirements including spraying out sample panels as required.
- Pick products to customer requirements and load into delivery bays.
- Housekeeping & maintenance of production, spray booth, warehouse areas and equipment.
Experience & Educational, Skills & Capabilities
- Experienced production / Warehouse / multi-drop delivery
- Full Driving License - Essential
- Fork Lift truck Licence - desirable
- Able to follow instructions precisely
- High level of accuracy
- Good communication skills; able to communicate effectively at customers.
- Able to lift 25kg to waist height with ease
This is an ongoing temporary position starting ASAP working straight days paying £9.30 per hour