You will be helping support one IFA/Principal and two administrators in the role of an experienced paraplanner. This role is available due to consistent levels of organic growth within the company. The role is for Tuesday-Friday office hours 32 hours per week. Paid on a pro rata basis.
We are an energetic, professional, friendly and happy team that are growing which will present ongoing career opportunities and personal development. We take pride in having a close and friendly approach with our clients and colleagues. Discretionary annual bonuses are available and have been paid every year to all staff to date. Death in service of 4 times salary and pension provision are available. We care about our staff and clients and want to ensure that they are looked after.
Paraplanner (Part Time) Main Responsibilities
* Analysis of existing financial products, researching suitable solutions, preparing recommendations and complex report writing
* Ability to conduct research for appropriate providers and investments
* Manage the entire process from the first meeting with a new client to the undertaking of the business, producing relevant and accurate documentation at each stage of the process
* Good understanding of compliance issues
* investment planning and Pension Crystallisation options
* Ability to use technical financial planning tools, financial modelling and back office software
* Will also need to follow up on adviser requests and service client requests such as withdrawals and general administrative duties
Paraplanner (Part Time) Requirements:
* Ideally you will hold your Diploma Level 4 with a desire to achieve Chartered and or Certified status
* It is preferred that you have a minimum 2 years previous experience in a similar position
* You will have good technical financial knowledge and an understanding of personal taxation.
* Experience of complex report writing and conducting whole of the market product research.
* The ability to develop and maintain systems and procedures which improve the efficiency of client case preparation and submission.
* Be able to work on own initiative and achieve agreed outcomes without supervision
* Maybe suitable for a financial adviser looking to change roles
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE
Role: Paraplanner (Part Time)
Job Type: Permanent, Part Time
Location: LS18 4AW, West Yorkshire,
Apply for this job now.
12 days ago
Part Time Promotions