JOB TITLE: Recruitment Resourcer
SALARY: £17,000-18,000k (pro rata salary)
Part time - Flexible hours
Class People prides itself on being an independent market leader in the education recruitment sector. All employees of the company are expected to reinforce the Class People brand and the company's values in everything they do.
Leading independent education recruitment agency, Class People, are now recruiting for an Education Recruitment Resourcer to join our award winning flagship branch in Cheltenham.
The successful Recruitment Resourcer will work closely with the consultants in the office to provide resourcing support in the way of searching & sourcing candidates via direct advertising, job boards, social media and referrals. As well as organising virtual interviews and providing compliance support to our compliance Manager.
To summarise the job duties:
- Sourcing applicants through social media, job sites, our database
- Advertising live roles
- Pre-vetting candidates over the telephone
- Booking interviews with candidates
- Interviewing candidates via Teams
- Following our thorough compliance process to ensure candidates are compliant to work
- Ad hoc admin duties
A career with Class People includes fantastic benefits;
* Shorter working days during school holidays
* Excellent, uncapped commission scheme
* Opportunities for fast-track growth and progression.
* 33 days annual holiday plus an extra day off for your birthday
* Wide range of incentive programs and staff celebration events
* External, recognized qualifications following our 'grow our own heroes program'
* Regular and ongoing internal training
If you are a confident, hardworking and people person with excellent communication skills then we would love to hear from you. If you want to work for a fun and energetic company with a chance of progression with an ever growing company then please send your CV together with a covering letter to Madeleine Mann Madeleine@classpeople.co.uk