The primary SIMS school receptionist will be required to work on a part-time basis from 8.00am-4.00pm each day. The role will involve working in the front school office and you would be responsible for meeting and greeting all visitors and parents/carers to the school. You will be dealing with phone enquiries, in person queries, and written correspondence. You will be required to do a wide range of tasks to fit in with the needs of the school providing general support. Prior school receptionist experience is essential for this role along with a sound working knowledge of the school SIMS system.
Upon visiting the school, Tradewind were impressed with the warm welcome by all members of staff at the school.
SIMS experience, school admin experience, excellent communication skills.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as SIMS school receptionist in Shirley, Solihull. Or for more information about the role, contact Charlotte Clarke on (phone number removed) or (url removed).
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
Role: Part-time Administrator - Must have SIMS experience
Job Type: Contract
Location: Shirley, Derbyshire,
Apply for this job now.
20 days ago
Part Time Promotions