PART TIME BOOKKEEPER / ADMINISTRATOR
Our customer is a long established automotive, vehicle user-ship business that is really driving change in the industry. They are passionate about delivering solutions to make a real difference for their customers. They are looking for the right person to join their team that has the same enthusiasm to deliver high standards of customer service as them.
Due to continuing growth, our customer has an amazing opportunity for someone that is looking to expand their career in a varied, exciting and fast paced role. The role is new, and the successful applicant can really grow it and make it their own. Our customer is looking to recruit a part-time Bookkeeper / Administrator to add to their fantastic team.
The role is varied so someone that is able to adapt and be flexible is essential.
Responsibilities and Duties will include:
· Bookkeeping – Using SAGE
· Invoicing (Both purchase and sales ledger)
· Creating and sending estimates
· Creating and maintaining customer files
· Processing Company Documentation
· Ensuring the high standards of customer service is maintained to the clients
· PA/Executive Assistant duties
· Reception duties
· General administration as required
Qualifications and Skills
· The role is a varied role so someone that is flexible and able to adapt quickly to the environment is essential
· A minimum of 3 recent years of bookkeeping/accountant’s experience is essential
· Good working knowledge of SAGE
· Professional and efficient
· Excellent positive communication and interpersonal skills
· You must be a responsible and trustworthy individual who takes pride in your day-to-day work.
· You must also be a proactive team player.
City Group Recruitment and our customers are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Hours: 25 hours per week – You must be available to work 5 hours per day daily for example 9am – 2.30pm (including ½ hour unpaid lunch)
Job Type: Permanent, Part Time, Flexible Hours
Salary: £16,000 per annum
Job Ref: 3843YV
· Previous bookkeeping experience is essential – minimum of 3 years
· Must have good working knowledge of SAGE – minimum of 2 years
· Administration skills
· PA experience is beneficial