ROC Northwest- Residential Children and Young People Service – Garstang, Lancashire
OTE £9,522.24 to £10,068.24 dependent on qualifications.
£78.30 per sleep-in worked
Based on 21 hour per week contract. Shift work
ROC Northwest Ltd is a private organisation that offers high quality residential care and education for children and young people with Autistic Spectrum Disorders, Learning, Physical Disabilities and complex needs with associated challenging behaviour and young people with SEBD. We are looking for enthusiastic support care workers to work with us in providing meaningful care and support for our service users. If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
Your role as a Residential Support Worker for ROC Northwest is to ensure our children and young people progress and to achieve their maximum potential.
Our team of Residential Support Workers come from all backgrounds and having a wide range of transferable skills from previous environments.
• 2-year experience in residential support work
• QCF Level 3 Children Young People qualification or equivalent (preferred)
• Full U.K Driving Licence with own car (company is provided during working hours)
• Able to work unsociable hours (evenings, nights and weekends)
• Friendly, passionate and caring nature
• Positive, pleasant and approachable
• Empowering others to become stronger and more confident in controlling their lives
• Person Centred, allowing our children to explore utilise their own strengths
• Innovative, by using or showing new methods and ideas
Reward and Benefits
• Full, Part time or Flexi contracts available
• Competitive salary including enhanced qualified rates
• 2 week paid induction programme
• Dedicated learning and development programmes including fully funded QCF Level 3
• Access to a wide range of free online courses for all staff on a variety of topic
• Free DBS check
• Free parking
• Free meals on shift
• Refer a friend scheme’ reward system – earn up to £250 per referral
• Pension scheme
• Annual Employee Awards Evening
• Employee recognition schemes
• CareTech Foundation- Opportunity to apply for family friend’s grants
If you are interested in this role, please click apply!
All applications CV’s received are reviewed on a daily basis.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the young people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check and Regulated Activity, which will include a check against the barred children’s list.
ROC Northwest is part of the CareTech PLC family- one of the largest Social Care providers in the UK
Role: Part Time Children's Residential Support Worker
Job Type: Permanent, Part Time
Location: Garstang, Lancashire,
Apply for this job now.
21 days ago
Part Time Promotions