* Cleaning, washing, sweeping, mopping, dusting, polishing and vacuum cleaning of designated areas to the required standard.
* Emptying litter bins and removing waste to designated areas.
* Cleaning of toilets and washrooms to the required standard where allocated.
* Spray cleaning, scrubbing floors and re-sealing with polish.
* Using powered equipment where necessary (scrubbing machines, wet pick up machines, vacuum cleaners).
* Cleaning of working surfaces and other furniture as directed.
* Clearing up after flooding and/or any other emergency cleaning.
* Effective and efficient on-site liaison with site representatives in order to deliver excellent standards of customer care.
* Undertake any other duties, which may reasonably be regarded as within a nature of the duties and responsibilities/grade of the post as defined.
* You must have an enhanced DBS - candidates without need not apply.
* Good attention to detail
* Ability to work independently and use initiative
* To be reliable and responsible with a flexible approach to work
* Previous cleaning experience is essential
What's in it for you?
* On-going Temporary role
* 15 hours a week - Monday to Friday 15:30pm - 18:30pm
* Weekly pay and holiday allowance
* £9.67 per hour
* Free parking
* Immediate start
If this sounds like the role for you then please send across a copy of your most up to date CV on line or give Amy a call at the Mansfield Branch
Role: Part Time Cleaner
Job Type: Part Time
Location: East Leake, Nottinghamshire,
Apply for this job now.
28 days ago
Part Time Promotions