18 Hours Per Week
Wednesday to Friday 6 hours each day
We are looking for a cleaning operative to join on of our Valued Customers within the Swindon area.
This role requires the ability to turn your hand to lots of cleaning duties within a communal areas of sheltered housing.
* To manage and look after cleaning equipment and keep in good clean working order.
* Request cleaning products when required.
* Complete jobs in a timely manner within budget.
* Take on whatever work is outstanding within your weekly hours.
* Full Driving Licence desirable
* Reliable and responsible with excellent time keeping and commitment.
* Flexible in your approach to work.
* Ability to leave each job and customer satisfied and happy with the work carried out.
* Skilled in cleaning both commercial and domestic.
* Have good communication skills
* Are conscientious and keen to deliver fantastic results.
* Are looking for regular long term work.
* A team player with an “I can” attitude.
* Have worked in a similar and are looking to progress.
* Full Enhanced DBS Check – Essential
* Well presented
* X 2 previous references
* You must be able to converse in English for spoken instruction for health and safety
If you can offer all of the above and think you have got what it takes, please call the office and speak to Kelly today on (phone number removed)
Role: Part Time Cleaner
Job Type: Part Time
Location: Swindon, Wiltshire,
Apply for this job now.
19 days ago
Part Time Promotions