Our client is a well-known construction company which seeks a Business Developer to lead all sales and marketing efforts for the London office. Candidates must have extensive sales and business development experience in London (5 years+) and stable job history with either a construction management firm, design-build firm, general contractor, speciality contractor or an A/E (architecture/engineering) firm.
- contact people and/or companies, and/or your personal connections in order to find refurbishment, new build, fit-out projects for our company. Project value up to £2M.
- find projects to tender
- find projects and people to make connections with thought Planning Pipe platform (basic explanation of the platform will be given)
- analyse our company and offer marketing and/or sales strategy
- offer marketing solutions that our company can use in order to find more clients
- the business-related degree is highly preferred
- previous working experience in a similar role
- fluent Russian/English
- understanding of financial statements, business performance indicators, ability to work with financial data
- sound skills of business development, working with the clients’ demands/managing expectations, leading from the front, advising creative management on optimising their potential and driving sales strategy forward
- can-do attitude
- ready to start asap