Credit Controller / Sales Ledger Clerk required by a Recruitment Business that has enjoyed year on year growth. Based in our town centre Bourenmouth office / working from home. Local candidates only please.
Main purpose of the Job
You will be responsible for effectively managing the sales ledger, credit control and customer queries. Along with providing adhoc admininistration support to the team and some analytical reporting to the Managing Director.
- Generating and sending invoices on a weekly basis
- Generating and sending statements to clients on a weekly/monthly basis
- Management of sales ledger to ensure clients do not exceed credit terms
- Collection of unpaid invoices through telephone and email correspondence
- Monitoring of credit limits to ensure clients do not exceed these
- Liaise with clients and sales consultants to resolve outstanding issues with client accounts
- Input cash received from collections onto Sage system
- Credit checks and new account set ups
- Manage time effectively to complete daily work load and assist branch/business with additional projects where required
- Carry out any other duties as reasonably requested from time to time by City Centre Recruitment Directors
The role is part time, 25 hours per week, Monday to Friday 9.00 am – 2.30 pm with 1/2 hour break for lunch. The core hours are flexible however for the right candidate.
At times we may require this role to be full time depending on business volumes.
- 2 years credit control experience minimum
- Sage 50 experience
- Good PC skills – word, excel, databases, email
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Excellent inter-personal skills at all levels
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to work under pressure and to critical deadline
In return we offer £10 per hour, holiday pay, pension.