Part-time Delegate Research and Acquisition Executive
Home based or at our office in Guildford
TALiNT Partners, www.talint.co.uk, is home to the largest Talent Acquisition & HR business event series in the UK. As well as networking conferences and awards events we facilitate bespoke private dinners and strategy workshops. In addition, we publish TALiNT International that reports on the key issues across the talent ecosystem. Most of our events are in the UK but we also operate in Australia, Amsterdam, Ireland, Dubai and Japan.
Our business helps our sponsors access and build close working relationships with their customers in the In-house Talent Acquisition, Recruitment Agency and RPO industries. Our delegates attend our events to access the latest thinking and innovations which helps them find and attract the very best talent to their business.
About the role
As a team we all focus on creating events that exceed the expectations of our sponsors and delegates. The Delegate Acquisition Executive, reporting to our Event Manager, will be responsible for ensuring our events are attended by the right number and quality of delegates.
The following explains what you will get involved with day to day:
- Plan and deliver the delegate numbers for our annual programme of events.
- Using our extensive existing database and your own research, you will map suitable organisations to identify the HR, Recruitment and Talent teams.
- You will ensure this critical information is updated on an ongoing basis.
- Engage with senior level delegates to communicate the benefits of our events programme and encourage them to attend
- Monitor event programme to ensure if it is not up to the required delegate numbers a plan is put in place to address the shortfall in a timely manner.
- Develop tactics and strategies to manage cancellations, retention and ‘no-shows’.
- As we approach our events you will promote the event through our media channels, particularly LinkedIn.
- Communicate effectively the logistical details of the events to our delegates, sponsors and speakers.
Skills and Experience Required
Basic project management skills backed by a commitment to getting tasks done on time and to the highest quality. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential, as you will be compiling bespoke emails for senior professionals in the market.
The people who thrive with us are curious, ambitious and hard working. We love people who will make sure a job is done right.
In-house Talent Acquisition/HR or Recruitment industry knowledge is highly beneficial.
You will be IT literate and understand how to get the most from social networking platforms like LinkedIn and Twitter. This is critical as LinkedIn will be the basis for much of your research involved in acquiring data for our CRM as well as making sure delegates fit the profile of who can attend our events.
What we offer you
Flexibility! This role would suit someone who wishes to work mostly from home or be based in our Guildford office. If home based some travel to our Guildford office will be required for training and team meetings. Likewise, attendance at some of the events you work on would be beneficial. We are looking for someone who can commit about 20 hours per week and the exact timing of those hours can fit around other commitments as long as any customer queries are responded to within 24 hours during the working week.
A full-time equivalent base salary of £22,500 which will be prorated depending upon the agreed hours. In addition, you will participate in a quarterly bonus scheme based on the company achieving its target delegate numbers and your individual performance.