Dentalcare Group have an exciting opportunity for a Part Time Dental Receptionist to join our supportive and easy-going team in Bradford-on-Avon based in Bath.
The first Dentalcare surgery opened in 1964 and have since built a reputation in serving people well. Our current management team came into place in 2006 and have since brought several select surgeries across Southern England into the group gradually. Dentalcare Group are a clinically lead team with an ambition to deliver high quality dentistry at an affordable cost. Our motto is ‘High Quality Dentistry made easy’, something we truly believe in. The Dentalcare staff are the key to our success and we offer a great place to work in return.
We are inspired by developing Centres of Excellence at every one of our practices – focused on our patients’ needs for family dentistry and specialist needs such as dental implants and orthodontics.
The Bath Team
The Bradford-on-Avon practice is situated close to the High Street with nearby car parks, train station and bus stops.
You will work within a 5-minute walk from the nearest train station. There are some free parking spaces available within a 10-minute walk from the practice or display-parking facilities opposite the practice.
The team says that they are very supportive, welcoming, and easy to work with – this includes Dentists who are amazing – welcoming as well and happy to help in any way.
There are six surgeries available (2 on the ground floor and 4 on the first floor). The practice also boasts a beautiful open plan reception area with a comfortable waiting area and two patient restrooms on the ground level. The practice offers disability access (to the side of the building), a decontamination room (on the first floor) and digital x-rays. There is also a separate staff room with separate facilities – and all other facilities that may be required for your breaks.
The practice offers both NHS and Private services with specialist services including Implants, Teeth Whitening and Periodontics.
The Role & Responsibilities
- You will provide the highest levels of patient support and professionalism at all times
- You will be managing a busy Reception with a high number of telephone calls, patients and staff to support - It is therefore important that you have outstanding telephone manner and excellent customer service / communication skills – and that you want to put patients’ interest first
- You will be tasked to assist with various administration, filing and other tasks as required by the team
- We are looking for a committed and hardworking individual to join our happy team and assist in our growth. It is also important that you are friendly, enthusiastic, and able to work well under pressure
The Working Hours
- This role is available to start immediately or as soon as possible
- This is a permanent, part-time role, working 32 hours, 4 days per week, between Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
- You will have completed a Secondary / GCSE or similar qualification
- We are ideally looking for a minimum of 2 years’ experience working within a busy Dental Reception or similar customer-facing role
- It is essential that you are a highly responsible, reliable, diligent, and hardworking individual
- Dental Reception and SOE/Exact Dental Software experience would be preferred (although not essential – as training can be provided)
- You will have an ability to work with the public and within a team, with a willingness to learn and be mentored
Benefits for you
- We provide an excellent remuneration package, with a competitive salary
- Up to 16 days paid holiday per year (inclusive of bank holidays, pro rata)
- A pension scheme to help you plan for the future
- You will be supported by our Practice Manager to make sure you get the right training and development to be successful. We will also provide you with CPD and support you in your personal development throughout your career with us
- We are a recognised "Investors in People" company
If you are passionate about supporting patients and genuinely want to provide an excellent dental experience, we can offer you a career working in a friendly and supportive environment so please get in touch with us today!
Dental Care Group is an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. Please note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes a criminal record check. Your details may be used for recruitment purposes to contact you about this and other opportunities. We may also use your personal data provided via your application and/or CV to produce internal reports which may include several applicants and to demonstrate equal opportunities. We will not pass your information to third parties.