Supply Desk is currently recruiting for a part-time Design and Technology Teacher (DT) with a specialism in Resistant Materials to KS5. The role will commence in January and will be on a part-time basis for 4 days a week, and will be on a temp-to-perm basis.
The school in question is a Girl’s Grammar School currently graded Outstanding by Ofsted. Their principal values for their school community are: Respect, Responsibility, Excellence, Dedication and Creativity; and these are values that are upheld by staff and students alike.
If you are looking for a role that allows you to stretch your students to achieve as high as possible and work within an experienced and supportive department, then this is the role for you!
NQTs and Experienced Teachers of DT alike are welcome and encouraged to apply.
- Teaching DT, namely Product Design to A-Level with focus on Resistant Materials
- Planning and Marking responsibilities
- Providing support provisions for students
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) is preferred but not necessary
- Must have experience teaching Design and Technology to KS4 in the UK curriculum (KS5 desirable)
- Specialism in Resistant Materials
- Be comfortable planning and delivering schemes of work to KS4 students
- Must be DBS checked (enhanced DBS is not required but would be highly preferable)
Please call Drew on 0203 962 4000 or email at email@example.com today to find out more about this role and the other long term supply opportunities available. For a full list of our current vacancies visit www.supplydesk.co.uk
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
Supply Desk is an equal opportunities employer and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community.