The BRE Events team are looking for someone to support in co-ordinating BRE Group and BRE Global exhibition programme in order ensure the successful high-quality delivery of all exhibition activity. We are offering this position on a part time, 3 day per week basis.
- Support in Co-ordinating the BRE exhibition calendar which meet the needs of our BRE Group divisional areas
- Work in collaboration with the Senior Conference and Exhibition Manager to build BRE’s reputation in the built environment, extend our reach beyond our traditional customer base through research of exhibitions to attend
- Logistically deliver BRE exhibitions around the UK and internationally – this will involve UK travel during exhibition set up and breakdown period
- Support the development of all creative content for the exhibition stands
- Support the marketing of exhibitions through BRE’s marketing channels to drive exposure of our presence at exhibitions
- Develop and implement effective administrative arrangements associated exhibition management
- Day to day financial administration using BRE’s in-house Agresso system
- Support the conference executive if required
- Exhibition producing and management
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Collaborative working skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong administrative skills
Qualifications, experience, essentials skills:
- Relevant experience in events or related field in a multi-product/multi-market organisation
- Ability to manage multiple projects on time and to budget
- Degree or equivalent qualification
- Preferable – Corporate Social media experience
- Preferable – IOSH qualified
BRE is an equal opportunities employer.
While this advert may state a specific location or hours, we encourage flexibility and are happy to have a conversation on how this role could be fulfilled in a different way.