Part Time EYFS/KS1 Float Cover Teacher
£130-£145 per day (Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications). The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are to hold QTS and have recent classroom experience in KS1.
Smart Teachers is recruiting for an experienced EYFS/KS1 Float Cover Teacher to work on a flexible, part-time basis at a ‘Good’ school in Hounslow. The successful EYFS/KS1 Float Cover Teacherwill work on a rota basis, providing cover needs to EYFS and year groups within KS1 (Years 1-2). This job will be shared with a permanent member of staff already employed by the school. The days in which the successful EYFS/KS1 Float Cover Teacher would work is currently open to negotiation (roughly 2-3 days per week). Starting in January, this is a full-time position and will be contracted until the end of the current academic year. This is an opportunity not to be missed for an EYFS/KS1 teacher looking to work on a flexible, part-time basis. Planning lessons will also not be required due to the flexible nature of this role.
- EYFS/KS1 Float cover teacher
- Providing EYFS/KS1 cover (Years 1-2)
- Will work via a weekly rota, outlining where you will be based for that week
- No lesson planning required
- Part-time contract
- Required to work 2-3 days per week
- Set in Hounslow, the school fosters a nurturing environment where staff and students feel supported and encouraged to do well
- Students actively engage in Music, Arts, Sport and Drama
- Good school
- Two-form entry
- The school is part of Hounslow’s well-being scheme, to improve well-being for students and staff.
To be considered for the EYFS/KS1 Float Cover Teacher position, you will have:
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
- Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
- Proven experience teaching EYFS/KS1
- NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Smart Teachers offer
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers, you will receive
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (to commence when schools re-open, subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE online EduCare training package, including 38 accredited safeguarding and duty of care online courses.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.