-25-30 hours per week
-£22,000 pro rata
-Immediate start available
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a finance assistant/accounts assistant to join a leading organisation within a busy accounts department working part time hours in a friendly team. You will be working for a well regarded organisation with excellent benefits.
Main Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Purchase ledger and sales ledger
- Processing monthly payroll
- Bank reconciliations
- Liaising with the pensions provider and updating pension records
- Dealing with any financial queries
- Assist the financial controller with month end procedures
- Other financial duties as required
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of 1 year experience within a similar finance or accounts assistant position
- Be AAT qualified, or a part qualified accountant or qualified by experience
- Experience with accounting systems with proficiency in MS Excel
- An enthusiastic approach to work
- Excellent numerical ability
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays. Pro-rata for part-time employees
- Company Pension scheme - 6% of basic salary.
- Life assurance
- Private Health Care Scheme
If this role sounds of interest to you, apply today to Sadie@ RE Resource Group today
RE acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
RE Recruitment would like to thank you for applying for the above role. We do try to come back to all applications however if you haven’t heard from a consultant within 5 working days, this unfortunately means that you have been unsuccessful.