I am currently working with an amazing Community organisation to find them a Finance Manager to cover a period of maternity leave to start this month (January 2020). Our client are a friendly, inspiring and community orientated business, looking for a Finance Manager to cover 20 hours a week for up to 12 months. You will oversee a small and friendly team and work closely with the Business Manager.
Key Duties and Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Production of months end
- Managing, producing and presenting budgets
- Liaise with financial and non-financial stakeholders
- Accountancy ‘housekeeping’ through Sage
- Authorisation of invoicing
- Strong experience in budgeting, forecasting and modelling
- Who you will be:
- Desirable – relevant industry experience (public sector, charity)
- Use of Sage and Excel.
- As this is a customer facing role, compassion and communication skills are key
- AAT qualified or ACCA/ CIMA Part qualified or equivalent experience.
- Office based, no remote working considered.
- In return is the chance to join an amazing local business, be a part of a wonderful team and contribute to a really busy but rewarding period. On offer is a salary £26,500 pro rata, 25 days holiday + bank holidays and full flexible working hours. The role is 20 hours per week which can be used to fit around home, family or other commitments alongside free onsite parking.