A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced part time (20 hours per week) Facilities Management Help Desk Support to work for the UK’s leading Diagnostic Medical Pathology organisation, based in the heart of Elstree, Borehamwood, Hertfordhire.
Main duties include:
- To provide overall assistance to the Laboratory support teams as a central helpdesk
- Ensuring all queries from Laboratories or Laboratory Support teams are tracked and prioritised for action
- Providing training to all new laboratory support staff in standard operating processes
- Responsive Maintenance for Equipment such as Logging equipment faults and process throughout, Logging confirmation on system for engineer call-out, Inform manufacturer of parts used in course of self-repair.
- Arrange for additional spare parts etc to be supplied and following up with Manufacturer with regards to engineer performance
- counting and checking stock delivered against the delivery note.
- Supporting Laboratory Support Teams in the absence of team members
- Supporting other Facilities as and when they occur.
To be considered for this hands-on role you must possess:
- Good organisational skills.
- Experience of working on FM Help Desk
- Ideally used a ticketing system before
- Attention to detail is very important.
- Working in a team or as an individual
- Basic keyboard skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Working on own initiative
If this role interests you, please apply today.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Ritz Rec Emp Agy