* Have you always wanted to inspire the next generation and teach them to speak French?
* Are you aware of the benefits that come with speaking two languages?
* Do you have a qualification in French or Education and experience teaching children?
* Are you looking for regular work instead of one-off contracts and to become part of a school team?
* Do you want to achieve a better work-life balance instead of spending your evenings planning and marking?
* Are you interested in part-time work to fit around your children or other commitments?
* Do you work in line with the following values: Teamwork, Respect, Trust, Ingenuity, Pride Passion?
Primary PPA Cover Ltd is a national education solutions provider offering subject-specific teachers tutors to cover primary school teacher’s PPA Time.
ROLE: French Teacher
SCHOOL: The school is located just outside of Harrogate on the Northside of the town. The school requires an experienced French teacher who has previous experience in a UK primary school. Behaviour management skills are key to maintain the high standards expected for behaviour.
PAY: £55-£65 per morning
APPLICANT: Both qualified and unqualified teachers/subject specialists* considered. Applicants must have at least one years teaching experience in the UK, whether that be in primary/ secondary school. As well as an in date and enhanced DBS which is on the update service.
Please note that we will only accept applicants that are already UK residents.
DATES OF CONTRACT: February - July 2021
DBS: Please be aware that the successful candidate will require a DBS that is on the update service. If it is not they will be required to pay for a new DBS to be placed on the update service. We do not keep or hold DBS’s for any staff members.
PLANNING: With our own online teaching platform www.teachtool. uk, all step-by-step lesson plans and resources (written by specialist teachers at HQ in line with the National Curriculum) as well as automated assessments and progress trackers are provided
Primary PPA Cover is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS, safeguarding training, disqualification form and two references are required for this post prior to commencement
Role: Part-Time French Teacher(PPA Time)
Job Type: Contract
Location: Harrogate, North Yorkshire,
Apply for this job now.
21 days ago
Part Time Promotions