Euro Car Parts: Part Time General Assistant
National Minimum Wage
A day in the life of a General Assistant
A General Warehouse Assistant is targeted to drive the stock accuracy of the branch through accurately receipting Stock, completing Daily Stock Checks and accurately picking sales order. As well as working in our busy warehouse, you will also be required to deliver car parts to our local customer base. You will be expected to maintain good customer relations by being helpful and reporting any problems that may arise from goods or services supplied by the You may also be required to assist serving Retail Customers on Front Counter. It is all hands on deck to ensure the customers’ expectations are met.
General Assistant – your responsibilities:
- A professional focused attitude
- Attention to detail with the ability to respond to any requests from branch operations within the specified time.
- Target driven individual with a strong work ethic
- High levels of focus, energy and drive
- To represent the Euro Car Parts in a professional manner at all times
- Ability to thrive in a high pressure and fast-paced environment
- 25 hours per week between Monday to Friday from 8am - 6pm and Saturdays from 8am - 4pm
- Full UK driving licence required
How we reward:
Your career with Euro Car Parts is only limited by your ambition and will to succeed.
For exceeding expectations in this fiercely competitive market we offer:
- A highly competitive salary
- Monthly bonus against targets
- Genuine career progression
- Holiday discounts with cashback
- Up to 40% discount for tickets to major family attractions and cinemas
- Up to 20% discount for various high street retailers
- Plus amazing deals and discounts for 3,000 gyms in the UK