We have an excellent opportunity for a Part Time HR Coordinator to join our client, a leading manufacturing organisation in North Lanarkshire. Covering Maternity Leave, the successful candidate will be joining on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract.
Based at their busy production site, the successful candidate will provide generalist support to line managers and employees covering all aspects of the HR function. Working closely with line managers, you will build key onsite relationships and bring a HR presence to the site.
Duties will include:
- Providing departmental managers with recruitment support, identifying requirements and gaps, sourcing candidates and assisting with the interview and selection processes
- Overseeing the new employee onboarding process, conducting first day inductions, monthly reviews and probation meetings
- Provide line managers with key advice and guidance with regards to all HR related matters – including discipline & grievance processes, conducting investigations and handling queries regarding employment contracts, etc.
- Processing payroll for permanent employees on a monthly pay cycle – overseeing all deductions and additional payments such as SSP, SPP and SMP
- Working closely with HR Manager to make process recommendations and improvement suggestions for benefits, appraisals and annual reviews
- Providing monthly HR Management Reports for Senior Managers, including all recruitment costs, staff absence, staff turnover, etc. Presenting these in a user-friendly format at Senior Management meetings.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience working within a HR Coordinator role and have a proven background of supporting line managers with generalist HR enquiries – experience within FMCG environments would be desirable but are not essential
- Be qualified to a minimum CIPD Level 5 or qualified by experience
- Have a strong knowledge of payroll processes and procedures, including statutory payments, deductions and pensions, etc.
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be passionate and enthusiastic for building their career within a HR focused role, be ready to hit the ground running and can multi-task/think outside the box!
In return, you will have the opportunity to join a growing organisation and gain some excellent experience within a varied, generalist HR role. Working across 5 days (4 hours per day), our client can offer flexibility with regards to working hours and a competitive pro-rata salary.
If interested, please contact Emma Ferguson at Brightwork with your CV and covering note outlining salary expectations and suitability for the role.
Brightwork Recruitment are operating as an employment agency for this Fixed Term Vacancy.