About The Role
- £8,000 Basic + Uncapped Commission (OTE £12,000). Our top earners take away in excess of £15,000!
- Part Time role - 16 hours per week, every Saturday and Sunday, between 8am - 6pm.
- Winners of 2018 BESMA; Sales Employer of The Year and Sales Team of The Year
- Accredited Sales Training endorsed by ISM offering NVQ level qualifications in Sales & Marketing.
- Quarterly Sales Awards evening- rewarding and recognising success
- Monthly Sales engagement events including; Go-karting, Comedy Store, Total Ninja, Bowling, Night on a barge and more!
- In line with government guidelines we're onboarding and working remotely for the time being.
We experienced continuous growth within our Sales Department in Bolton throughout 2020, we introduced 3 new campaigns, and celebrated 15 internal promotions! As a result, we are looking to add exceptional talent to our teams to ensure the continued growth and success of the department
We are looking for highly motivated and driven individuals to join our team. As an Inbound Sales Executive you are the key point of our Customers AO sales journey. You are the first point of contact and your role is to best assist the customer through their buying process and provide the best service possible.
You will be supported by our comprehensive Sales induction and ongoing training with our Sales training team. We have a dynamic fast paced culture and we offer a defined career path with 100% of our Part Time Management Team having been promoted from within.
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
As a Part Time Sales Executive you’ll be handling customer enquiries over the phone, assisting the customer in their order purchase whilst adopting a consultative approach to the sale.
- Establishing the customers’ requirements through building rapport and using effective questioning whilst consistently upholding our AO Values.
- Demonstrate a positive, determined and driven mindset and attitude to succeed.
- Adopting a target driven attitude to ensure you exceed and excel your KPI’s.
A Few Things About You
- You must have experience of working in a Customer Service/Target driven sales role
- Proven ability to demonstrate a clear understanding of the full sales cycle
- A highly motivated attitude to targets
- Goal orientated with a passion to succeed
- Good longevity in previous roles
A Bit About Us
At AO, we want to make sure our customers are happy. When they have a smile on their face, we know we’ve done a good job. It’s at the heart of everything we do, and it’s why our logo is always smiling.
When it comes to appliances and electricals, we’ve got the lot. Washing machines? Yep. TVs? Check. Laptops? Absolutely. Everything except doorbells (just kidding, we’ve got those too).
We’re passionate, relentless and full of beans, determined to make a difference and change the world for the better. From massive changes to tiny tweaks - making a difference is what keeps us driven.
It started at a pub in Bolton with a £1 bet and a belief that things could be done better!
Why Choose AO?
Our people are our superpower, and that’s no accident. We’re looking for everyday heroes who want to learn and help other people achieve. Those glass-half-full-types who have an appetite for a better tomorrow.
With AO, the sky’s the limit. We’ll support you to be the best version of yourself and always drive your career forward.
We keep things simple. We say things like "treat every customer like they’re your gran" and "make decisions your mum would be proud of" because we’re personal and act with integrity - every day in every action.