Part-time KS1 Teacher
140-170 per day (Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications). To apply, candidates must hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS.
ASAP – July 2021
Smart Teachers is recruiting for a part-time KS1 teacher to job share at a ‘Good’, 2 form entry school in the London borough of Brent. The school require a 2/3 day per week KS1 Teacher to work alongside the Deputy, with the successful candidate holding full class teacher responsibilities for the 2/3 days they are working. There is flexibility around which days the successful candidate works. The post will be contracted from January to July 2022 initially. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a school with a child-centred ethos, a strong feel of community and a tight knit team.
- Part-time KS1 teacher
- Job-share – responsible for planning, delivery and assessment of curriculum
- January to July 2021
- Long-term temporary contract
- ‘Good’ rated LEA school
- Two form entry
- School has onsite SEN provision located in state of the art brand new extension
- Strong sense of community
- Located in Brent, closest station Kingsbury. Parking available on site.
To be considered for the Part-time KS1 teacher position, you will:
- Have proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
- Hold QTS
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Smart Teachers offer
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers, you will receive
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE online Edu Care training package, including 38 accredited safeguarding and duty of care online courses.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Part-time KS1 teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Smart Teachers, please contact our Primary Team on 0207 065 7500.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.