Part Time Practice Accountant required 3 days per week.
You will have responsibility for the full range of accounting needs of a portfolio of clients including sole traders, private partners and limited companies below the audit threshold.
Your Qualified Practice Accountant / Management Accountant duties will consist of:
* Completing monthly and yearly management accounts
* VAT Returns.
* Resolving queries from clients relating to their accounts.
* Offering advice and support to your client, building a good rapport with them.
* Purchase Ledger, matching, batching and coding supplier invoices
* Sales Ledger – posting of sales ledger invoices
* Bank and Statement reconciliations
* Updating cashbooks
The ideal Qualified Practice Accountant / Management Accountant should have a minimum of 5 years’ experience within an Accountancy Practice. You will with be ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified.
Please apply today for immediate consideration for the Qualified Practice Accountant / Management Accountant role
Role: Part Time Management Accountant
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Bury, Greater Manchester,
Apply for this job now.
25 days ago
Part Time Promotions