They have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, mortgage underwriter to join their team on a part time basis (2 – 3 days per week), on an initial 6-month fixed term contract.
In this challenging and varied role, you will be a key member of the Underwriting Team.
Duties include: -
* Timely and prudent lending decisions in line with the risk appetite and authorisation limits
* Working with the team to meet and exceed SLA levels and productivity targets.
* Preparing cases for referral to Credit Committee for approval.
* Delivering a first-class personalised service: Liaising with customers, intermediaries, valuers and solicitors during the processing of their mortgage through to the completion.
* Assist with training, coaching and development of staff within the mortgage department.
* Work closely with the Key Account Managers to ensure that the quality of applications meets the organisations requirements.
The successful candidate will be CeMap qualified, held a recent mandate and a strong background in manual mortgage underwriting.
This role will be offered on a part time basis, ideally 2 -3 days per week and on an initial 6-month FTC. There could be scope for this to be extended or become a permanent role in the future depending on business volumes (unfortunately not guaranteed). The role offers remote working, with occasionally travel to their head office based in Buckinghamshire
Role: Part Time Mortgage Underwriter - 6 month FTC
Job Type: Contract, Part Time
Apply for this job now.
15 days ago
Part Time Promotions