22.5 hours per week – Mon – Friday 9am-1.30pm every day.
£14,452.71 (22,482.00 FTE)
Must have own transport.
Crowborough (with cross site working)
• To ensure payroll is processed accurately and on time by developing and following good in-house working practices and maintaining relationships with outsource payroll providers
• Administrate HR processes for employee lifecycle from starter to leaver and maintain HR and Payroll system
• To support the HR Manager through periods of change to the payroll process by embracing moves to enhance and improve efficiencies
• To work effectively as a multi skilled member of the HR Team ensuring the Payroll function is processed accurately and in a timely manner.
• To ensure accuracy of data extracted from HR system with minimal errors. Work with HR team to ensure all relevant monthly payroll changes occur.
• To ensure that all payroll- related information, including increments and deductions, is calculated, recorded, and processed accurately and promptly in accordance with the relevant legislation and guidelines.
• To respond professionally to queries from staff at all levels, communicating clearly and effectively.
• Keep up to date with changes in legislation affecting payroll, as well as HMRC rules and processes.
• Assist with timesheet queries monthly.
• Ensuring sick leave is accurately calculated, updating, and amending, as necessary.
• Process starter and leaver P45 administration
• Administrating and organising staff’s enrolment into the Groups Salary Exchange pension scheme. Gathering, maintaining, and forwarding accurate data to our Pension Advisor.
• Responsible for collating of the annual report for P11D payments to be provided to the payroll provider
• All monthly reports to be completed accurately and in a timely manner liaising with the finance department regarding any discrepancies.
• Administer and audit the payroll system and data.
• Undertake general office administration duties such as filing, maintenance of financial information and records, and answering the telephone, to facilitate the efficient running of the HR department
Key Knowledge, Behaviours, Skills and Experience:
• At least 2 years’ experience of HR and payroll administration
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office particularly Excel including using vlookups and pivot tables
• Familiarity with using payroll software
• Good working knowledge of Payroll legislation/calculations and HR initiatives
• Experience of providing professional advice to staff in relation to payroll
• Supportive team player
• Demonstrates a commitment to delivering a high standard
• Resilient with a ‘can do’ attitude
• Ability to stay calm under pressure
Role: Part Time Payroll Administrator
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Crowborough, East Sussex,
Apply for this job now.
25 days ago
Part Time Promotions