Part-time Payroll Clerk
An exciting opportunity has arisen with my client. They are a successful Engineering company that are offering a stable and lucrative career in their business. They require a Part-time Payroll Clerk, to be responsible for multiple duties within the admin office.
We are looking for a Payroll Clerk who ideally have the following skills:
- Is experienced in Payroll within a manufacturing environment previously.
- Must be able to update payroll record and maintain payroll information by collecting and entering detail.
- Previous experience processing starters and leavers.
- Be able to work to tight deadlines and prioritise work load when needed.
- Be able to process Year End Procedures including P60 and submit monthly payment PAYE submissions to HMRC.
- Experience in data entry and general admin experience is essential.
- Must have high attention to detail and be able to work as part of a team.
- Have excellent IT and computer skills, specifically within Microsoft Office.
The benefits of working for this company are:
- They offer job security and stability, as they have a sustainable client base.
- Competitive Pay rates.
- Overtime available.
- They promote a positive, approachable and welcoming culture throughout the company.