Role – Part-time Personal Assistant
Salary – £26,000 - £28,000 (Pro-rata) per annum
Location – Wallingford, Oxfordshire
Are you an experienced Personal Assistant seeking a new part-time position?
Atlas Employment are delighted to be working with a fantastic client based in Wallingford, Oxfordshire. The main purpose of this role will be to provide administration support the Director along with arranging/coordinating travel and helping with expenses whilst ensure a smooth running of the office.
What will you be doing as a Part-time Personal Assistant?
- Schedule appointments, co-ordinate travel & accommodation
- Screen incoming calls and emails redirect correspondence and callers to the appropriate department
- Handling expenses
- Supporting the Director with any tasks needed
- Maintaining filing systems
- Other ad hoc office duties
You should apply for the role of Part-time Personal Assistant if you have…
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
- Strong organisation skills
- Good attention to detail
- Full UK Driving Licence
Easy transport routes from; Wallingford, Henley-on-Thames, Didcot, Abingdon, Thame, Chalgrove, Benson, Harwell, Chilton, Goring and Pangbourne
Job Type – Permanent
Status – Part-time 20-25 hours per week
Ref.No – OT166
If you think you may be a suitable candidate for the Part-time Personal Assistant role, please contact Ollie Thomas at Atlas Employment.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.