Competitive salary + company performance related bonus + benefits
We are currently recruiting for a part time Receptionist on a job share basis to join our administration team at our Midlands regional office based in Nottingham, reporting into the PA to Managing Director/Office Manager.
This successful candidate will be required to work 20 hours per week over the following shift pattern;
- Monday – Friday
1pm – 5pm
This is an exciting role and opportunity for an experienced Receptionist with switchboard knowledge to join our team.
Please note this is a 12 month fixed term contract covering maternity leave.
Key duties and requirements
- Delivering an effective, pleasant and engaging customer focused and professional first point of contact for all customers, suppliers, colleagues and members of the public
- Support the PA to Managing Director / Office Manager.
- To effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Assisting in the preparation of key status reports.
- Supporting the effective administration of the business
- Maintaining business records and filing, archiving and data retrieval systems ensuring that information is stored and filed in line with departmental and data protection/security requirements.
- Contributing to the development and improvement of defined administrative procedures
- Working as part of the wider administration and support team helping other administrative staff as required to ensure the delivery of a fully-effective administration function for the business.
Who are we looking for?
To be successful as our part time receptionist, you will hold previous experience of working within a similar role along with experience of operating a switchboard.
As this role is a job share based on a part-time basis, you will be required to cover each other’s holidays, so this will mean that on occasion full time holiday cover will be required.
To be considered for this role you must also possess;
- Excellent knowledge and application of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Previous reception / administration experience.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills as this is a customer facing role and will be the first point of contact for any internal and external visitors
- Ability to work under own initiative and manage time effectively.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing requirements.
- Good verbal and written communication.
- A basic understanding of House building is desirable yet not essential