Our client is a highly professional business who is seeking a Receptionist to be their front of house representation for visitors and guests. This role will be working within a team who cover reception.
- This Receptionist role will involve answering incoming calls from both UK and overseas clients via the switchboard
- Responsible for ensuring that the reception and surrounding areas are clean and tidy at all times
- Taking messages and relaying them to the relevant individuals
- Maintaining stock for the kitchen and bathroom areas for multiple sites
- Prepare and process purchase orders
- Preparing meeting rooms as and when needed
- Liaise with facilities company
- Performing general administration duties
- Proven reception experience
- A professional and presentable individual who can manage a busy workload with a calm demeanour
- Excellent communication skills - experience of dealing with people at a high level
- A pleasant and welcoming individual
Hours: 7 hours a day (start time between 8:45am - 9:30am)
Salary: £14,440 per annum
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.