We’re transforming the fine jewellery industry – and we’d love you to join us!
You'll be working as part of a team within our exciting new flagship location in Covent Garden (opening soon)!
Designed in partnership with Mythology, the new store furthers our mission to reinvent the conventional fine jewellery shopping experience. The state-of-the-art workshop will be the focus of the space, placing imagination, creativity and - above all else - customers at the heart of the design and making process. Every element of the store experience empowers customers to co-create their own bespoke piece from design to casting to finish because we believe something you made always means more than something you bought.
You'll be delivering the Vashi creation process with our clients, utilising your expertise and product knowledge to drive sales and establish strong relationships for the long-term success of the business.
We have part time vacancies for 32 hours, 28 hours and 16 hours a week. If you're looking for a full time role please see our alternative advert.
You'll work positively and collaboratively with your team and clients and you will bring to life our company values - be yourself, be friendly, be fair, be ethical, be co-creative and be daring !
As a brand ambassador at Vashi here's some of what you'll do in a typical week:
- You'll be providing exceptional standards of customer experience to every client, through all communication channels.
- Partner with each client to foster the Vashi Creation Process. Guiding clients confidently through the Vashi way of selling process, whilst inspiring the client through your passion for the brand and the products/materials available to make something truly unique.
- Attend training workshops or webinars such as sales techniques, client experience or product knowledge.
- You'll regularly review your calendar and appointments. Responding to client queries and issues in a professional, effective, and timely manner.
- You'll work towards your stores key performance indicators and understand your individual role in supporting the results and overall store targets.
- Ensure all orders are processed accurately on the VASHI POS and all relevant communication is shared with the production and customer service team.
- You'll handle client concerns in a professional manner, with the view to achieving a positive resolution or outcome – seeking our management support if you need to.
- Who you are: You've got experience within a premium/high-end or luxury retail or customer service environment with a proven track record of achieving sales targets. If you've also got experience working with jewellery this is preferable, but either way you must have a keen desire to join us on our mission to disrupt the entire industry. You've got excellent written and spoken English language skills. Multilingual is welcomed, however not essential.You're precise and accurate with attention to detail. You've got a high level of emotional intelligence, the ability to collaborate as part of team, you can plan and manage your time effectively and have an entrepreneurial spirit with the customer at the centre of your decisions.You're respectful to all – incorporating an element of empathy in your selling skills, actively listening to the needs of the customer and showing a natural interest in people. What's in it for you: We'll enable you to challenge yourself. Growing with us on our mission and making your mark, always learning. You'll have 26 days holiday, a pension plan and life assurance that supports you for the future, and an employee discount perk that is in a class of its own. A range of wellbeing initiatives as well as our warm, welcoming working environment. We’re building the Vashi culture and community from the ground up to create better jewellery in a better way.