Due to their continued growth and success, Fitness Superstore are now looking for a Part Time Sales Advisor to join the team at their Newcastle store.
The Sales Advisor role involves giving advice and selling high quality fitness training equipment mainly for home use, both face-to-face and over the phone when customers call the store. There is also the opportunity to sell business to business such as corporate gyms, personal training studios, hotels, government bodies etc.
Product and sales training will be provided, and excellence is recognised and rewarded with uncapped bonuses.
The successful applicant will have:
* a minimum of 12 months specialised sales experience;
* the capability to flourish in a competitive environment;
* a confident and competitive nature, be highly motivated to earn sales bonuses;
* the skills to work both independently and as part of a team;
* the talent to demonstrate and present products;
* the ability to analyse the needs of the customer, make an informed recommendation and subsequently convince them that a particular product is the ideal option;
* dedicated excellent customer service skill to make the buying process clear, easy and efficient;
* a good level of numeracy;
* a high degree of self-motivation and ambition;
* a friendly nature;
* excellent communication skills;
Preference may be given to applicants who hold a sports science/personal training/gym instructor qualification or similar.
The salary for this position will be £10.00 per hour. The chosen candidate will also be entitled to a discretionary bonus scheme where you could expect to earn in the region of £250 per month.
Hours of Work
The hours of work for this position will be 32 hours per week. The role covers all Bank Holidays
Role: Part-Time Sales Advisor
Job Type: Part Time
Location: NE11, Tyne & Wear,
Apply for this job now.
23 days ago
Part Time Promotions