Part Time – Permanent
£31,365 - £38,000 + Benefits
Significant Sign-on Bonus Available
Super-Green Covid Site
BMI Sloane Hospital in Kent is part of Circle Health Group, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals clinics, performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Senior 1 Physiotherapist to join their team of staff in the Physiotherapy department.
This is a Part-time role for 22.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Chartered Physiotherapist with vast postgraduate general Physiotherapy experience and relevant experience in a more specialist area.
* Minimum of 5 years Physiotherapy experience in Musculoskeletal and Orthopaedic Physiotherapy
* Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
* Knowledge of CSP and HCPC Codes and guidelines and their implications for practice.
* Knowledge of the Care Standards Act and Care and Quality Commission Requirements.
* Knowledge of Quality Assurance tools.
* Degree level educated, or equivalent.
* Maths, English GCSE at grades A to C or equivalent functional skills level 2 evidence.
* Proficient in the use of a PC, including the use of software and systems.
Duties of this role include:
* To manage a clinical caseload, providing physiotherapy assessment and treatment to the highest standard. Ensuring excellent patient care is promoted within the hospital
* Provide physiotherapy assessment and treatment for inpatients and outpatients.
* To provide surgical pre-operative assessment for all patients working closely with the multi-disciplinary team.
* To provide clinical direction for other physiotherapy staff within the team.
* To provide excellent customer service and promote a professional and caring environment.
* To ensure compliance with appropriate regulatory and best practice frameworks.
* To manage a clinical caseload, to the highest standard in every aspect including assessment, treatment and documentation.
Circle Health Group is committed to offering competitive starting salaries alongside access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
* Private Medical Insurance
* Private Pension Scheme
* 25 days holiday a year increasing to 30 days
* Enhanced Maternity, Paternity Adoption Leave
* Employee Referral Scheme
* Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
* Friends Family Hospital Discounts
* NHS Blue Light Discount Card
* Plus much more
Role: Part Time Senior Physiotherapist
Job Type: Permanent, Part Time
Location: BR3, Greater London,
Apply for this job now.
28 days ago
Part Time Promotions