A Private Mental Health Hospital is looking for a part time Social Worker to join their Mental Health Services in Hertfordshire for 3 days per week. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have recent experience in a Mental Health or Hospital setting. The key to success in this role is to be able to start the contract confidently with little supervision.
Benefits for you as a Part Time Mental Health Social Worker:
- Outside of IR35
- Great pay rate of £30.00 per hour
- Part time opportunity
- Easily commutable via car or public transport
- A stable contract due to the demand of the service
Your responsibilities as a Part Time Mental Health Social Worker:
- Manage a complex caseload involving service with mental illness, including for older adults with physical health needs, learning disabilities and acquired brain injuries.
- To complete ongoing social care assessments and reports as required from pre-admission to discharge stage.
- Complete full risk and Safeguarding assessments and risk management
- Form therapeutic relationships with service users
- Be part of performance meetings to constantly review and improve performance
- Attending reviews regularly
Requirements of you as a Part Time Mental Health Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of Mental Health work
Pay rate: £30.00 per hour