Sociology Teacher needed in Mansfield
Are you a committed and dedicated Sociology Teacher? Are you looking for a new challenge in a supportive and progressive school?
A Mansfield based secondary school is looking to recruit a qualified Sociology Teacher to enrich the learning and development of their students. The school is looking for a Sociology Teacher who is able to create engaging and innovative lesson plans, demonstrate effective teaching practices and strong behaviour management skills.
The position is part time and will include planning and assessment, under the guidance of the Head of Department. The successful Sociology Teacher may also be required to provide individual plans for Learning Support Assistants to follow when working on a 1:1 basis with SEND students.
Newly Qualified Teachers are also encouraged to apply.
Applicants need to have:
- Experience teaching Sociology up to KS5/ Key Stage 5
- A real desire to make a positive difference to the pupils that you work with
As a member of the TeacherActive supply team, you should expect to enjoy the following benefits:
- Market leading daily rates of pay
- A dedicated team of consultants with an in-depth knowledge of our industry
- The opportunity to make a genuine difference
- Free career and recruitment advice
- TeacherActive Referral Scheme – receive a gift when you refer a friend *Terms and Conditions apply*