We are looking for Part Time Support Worker to join our fantastic supported living service in Truro.
If you are an empathetic individual with a genuine passion for helping others, then we want to hear from you. We don’t ask for specific skills, it all about you, we are looking for someone with a great sense of humour, resilience and the ability to think on their feet.
We currently support a gentleman to live as independently as possible in his own home and with your help we can ensure he enjoys barrier free access to the community.
What would you be doing?
The role of Support Worker is a varied one, but your responsibilities would involve:
- Accompanying the people we support on trips and to activities
- Assisting with jobs around the house
- Encouraging continued engagement in the community
- Helping the person we support be as independent as possible
- Monitoring health and well being
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a service where you can play an active and positive role in a person’s life.
What you get from us:
In addition to great job satisfaction and brilliant development opportunities you will receive:
- £9.30 per hour
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays (pro-rata for part time)
- Pension contribution
- Access to free occupational health, physiotherapy, counselling and advice services
- Fully paid training and access to nationally recognised qualifications
- Travel to work scheme (season ticket loan)
- Access to an online shopping platform with discounts from over 3,500 retailers